For in-person shopping, we’ll be following all the health and safety measures recommended by the government and health organizations, including reduced store hours.
HERE'S WHAT TO EXPECT IN-STORE:
- Reduced store capacity
- Hand sanitizing stations at all entrances.
- Visible signage outlining social distancing protocols.
- Frequent cleaning of high-touch areas.
- Encouragement of contactless payment.
- Mandatory masks required for customers. (Subject to change by provincial and federal laws.)
- Health checks for staff members in-store.
- Continuing to monitor the recommendations from local health boards and the World Health Organization (WHO).
Because of our commitment to the safety of our staff and customers, we ask that if you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms to stay home and shop with us online.